Christopher and I have started drafting a very loose “schedule” for our wedding weekend.
We’re not planning any ‘official’ wedding events – except for the ceremony and post-party. However, what follows is we’ve talked about a bit.
- Friday night 07/10 – Bachelor/Bachelorette kind of stuff (I’ve been imagining a midnight pool party)
- Saturday morning 07/11– “rehearsal” breakfast
- Saturday 4:00 p.m. 07/11 – the ceremony
- Saturday 07/11 after ceremony – party in our suite
- Saturday 07/11 night – Cirque du Soleil? (Christopher is looking into this…)
- Sunday 07/12 – none of your damn business – or brunch with everyone? we’re debating
We’re thinking of arriving in Las Vegas on Wednesday or Thursday, I think. The honeymoon’s planned for late-fall.